True North Theatre
Founded in 2017, True North Theatre’s mission is to entertain, educate, and inspire through high quality productions that highlight the breadth, depth, and complexity of the human experience.
True North Theatre is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
Our productions have included:
- Becky's New Car by Steven Dietz (July 2017), directed by Angela Bonacasa
- The Lion in Winter by James Goldman (January 2018), directed by Angela Bonacasa
- The House of Yes by Wendy MacLeod (May 2018), directed by Angela Bonacasa*
- Table Manners by Alan Ayckbourn (June 2018), directed by Tricia A. Hobbs
- Cat on a Hot Tin Roof by Tennessee Williams (January 2019), directed by Angela Bonacasa
- Eurydice by Sarah Ruhl (June 2019), directed by Tricia A. Hobbs
- The Odd Couple by Neil Simon (January 2020), directed by Angela Bonacasa
- Spoon River Anthology by Edgar Lee Masters (October 2020), directed by Julie Arnold Lisnet and Angela Boncasa**
- Greetings! by Tom Dudzick (December 2021), directed by Tellis K. Coolong**
- The Moors by Jen Silverman (June 2022), directed by Jasmine A. Ireland
* - Part of the "On the Fringe" Fringe Theatre Festival at the Grand, Ellsworth
** - Co-Production with Ten Bucks Theatre Company